Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Preparing for Cave Baby

Nesting is, I am happy to say, a very real phenomenon.

Tomie has become very suddenly and urgently involved in making the baby have a space to call his own when he gets here.

It's been wild, but Craigslist once again saved the day for us and got us a great deal on the crib (pictured)  as well as a changing table.

Cool stuff.

In the meantime... what have I been eating this month?

Well some healthy stuff like Pineapple-Pork Chops, brussel sprouts, chicken sausage and veggie kabobs...

And some not so healthy stuff like a gut-busting Whataburger featuring onion rings.

Yes, that's a lot of gluten.

Yes, I felt bad afterwards.
I also ate like 3 pieces of chocolate raspberry cake from our baby shower.

I totally paid for it, but it was a worth it.  It's nice to reaffirm your diet via self-destruction while totally savoring the greasy fried bread grease.


No comments:

Post a Comment