Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Frittata

Frittata, it's Latin for when you have a eggs and other random stuff and you're too lazy to shape it like an omelet.

The leftover bison burger patty and "bun" mushroom made its way into this guy, along with some red cabbage leaf.

Recipe:
Cook some bacon, then fry some other stuff in bacon grease.
Add 4 eggs whisked well and make sure it's more or less evenly distributed (mine was less even)!

Pop it under the broiler for about 5 minutes.

Lunch was leftovers.  In general my meals have been really veggie heavy, which has me eating less at a clip but more frequently, and more volume than a higher caloric density would.  I felt the need to get a good whack of calories when I got home.  I am just used to much more calorie dense meals than what I've been cooking.

Tomorrow will be another shoe review.  I'm wearing my Zems to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment